Sunday 25 August 2013

Br. Evans


Br. Evans
            Br. Evans is simply a GG (Gentle Giant). Well, there are other brothers who are taller than he is, but according to me, he seems taller. At times I tend to think he can kiss the back of my head while standing in front of me. Within a little while with him, you realize that he is not just physically huge but also the inside of him. He has this tendency of seeing life in pictures often so remote to common minds. It is the explanation of a picture that you often realize what is in the inside of a person. During his second year in Philosophy, they were advised not to carry with them personal laptops. It was funny how Evans looked at it; he asked me “can you imagine I can’t have a personal laptop? Over there in Kenya a class one pupil will be having a laptop while I, a grown up man, cannot have one” and then he continued laughing. Picture that, to Evans the Giant, “a laptop prohibited” and next to him a post toddler fellow is having all the possible fun with a Uhuruto laptop! Well, the picture didn’t seem to worry him much, instead it seemed funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment